OTC-DAIHEN / Welbee W400
Precise adjustment and arc stability – even in the lower welding area
- Precise adjustment of energy input due to AC pulse welding process.
- High-speed AC pulse welding due to improved features for the respective material.
- Welding shape looks like TIG welding process due to AC wave pulse technology.
- High melting rate, weld penetration control.
- Extended application scope due to 400 A at 40% rated duty cycle.
Optional: LCD wire feed unit
Rated Input Voltage (V)
|400 +/- 15 %|
|Number of Phases||3|
|Rated Input Power (kVA)||21,4|
|Rated Duty Cycle (%)||40 400|
|Rated Welding Current (A)||
|Rated Load Voltage (V)||34|
|Welding Current Range (A)||30 – 400|
|Output Voltage Range (V)||12 – 35|
|Max. No-Load-Voltage (V)||91|
|Dimensions W X D X H (mm)||395 / 710 / 762|